The USBIO24 R is the ROHS Compliant version of our previous USB I/O 24 range. The USB I/O 24 R is a low-cost integrated module for the input and/or output of digital signals from a computer system by connection to the USB port. The modules I/O Port pin out and firmware are compatible with the previous versions of the USB I/O24 modules.
The module features 24 5V level signal lines individually programmable as input or output. As the module connects to the USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number and the PC can identify each module uniquely allowing for multiple modules to be connected for a single application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA per I/O, up to a maximum 50mA per port, to allow for direct connection to a variety of devices.
- 24 independently programmable Input / Output Pins Grouped into 3 ports.
- Single module High-Speed Digital Input / Output solution.
- Integrated Type-B USB Connector.
- On-board unique serial number and custom programmable FLASH microcontroller.
- Both USB Enumeration information and Microcontroller can be re-programmed to suit customer needs.
- Module powered by the USB from the PC or by an external power supply.
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial port.
- Optional DLL based driver available.
- Easy to program using popular development languages C, C++, C#, VB, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data transfer.
- Home or Industrial Automation
- Digital Input and Output from any
computer via USB
- Remote Data Acquisition and/or Alarm
- PC Controlled Machines and Distributed
- Remote Lighting / Power control and/or
Sheets and Utility