USBIO24 DIP R
The USB I/O 24 DIP R is the ROHS Compliant version of our previous USB I/O 24 DIP of which differences will be outlined in a section below. The module retains the 50 pin Dual Inline Package (DIP) and fits into a standard 50 pin 900mil wide IC Socket. This makes the USB I/O 24 DIP R ideal for rapid prototyping and development work.
The module features 24 5V level signal lines individually programmable as input or output. As the module connects to the USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number and the PC can identify each module uniquely thereby allowing multiple modules to be connected for a single application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA per I/O, up to a maximum 50mA per port, to allow for direct connection to a variety of devices.
- 24 independently programmable Input / Output Pins Grouped into 3 ports.
- Single module High-Speed Digital Input / Output solution.
- Integrated Type-B USB Connector.
- On-board unique serial number and custom programmable FLASH microcontroller.
- Both USB Enumeration information and Microcontroller can be re-programmed to suit customer needs.
- Module powered by the USB from the PC or by an external power supply.
- 50-pin Dual In-Line Package Ideal for prototyping.
- Fits into a standard 50-pin 900mil IC Socket. (Supplied with module)
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial port.
- Optional DLL based driver available.
- Easy to program using popular development languages C, C++, C#, VB, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data transfer.
- Home or Industrial Automation
- Digital Input and Output from any
computer via USB
- Remote Data Acquisition and/or Alarm
- PC Controlled Machines and Distributed
- Remote Lighting / Power control and/or
Sheets and Utility